Thursday, June 01, 2006

Samantha and James

A couple of weekends ago I tagged along to a wedding with Liana when she asked Alecia and me if we wanted to help. Liana told us Sam and James' wedding would be a blast and the were an awesome couple. She was right, I not only had fun photographing the wedding all day but I had a blast hanging out with all my photography friends. With our busy schedules we don't always get to do that, so it was a special treat. Anyway, I took a ton of pictures because I knew I wouldn't be the one editing :) hehe! Here are a few and if you want to see more of the beautiful wedding check out the slideshow I made of my favorites from the day. By the way, the wedding was in Athens at the Botanical Gardens. I hear that brides are put on the waiting list to have their wedding there, but it is totally worth it. It was so pretty!

Here is Liana chimping (means peeking at the photo) with one of the flower girls
I got a shot of Alecia and Mike who is Liana assistant.
Sam's girls wore vibrant colors of blue and had pink bouquets.
Sam is so gorgeous! Here is one of my favorites.
And another...

3 comments:

Ray Colón said...

the pictures look great. I read the comments mike posted about you on his web site and i took a look at your site. He is right you have a great eye. Keep up the good work. I just started also and have entered my second year in wedding photography. I live in Long Island NY , so there is a lot of competition. I am trying to save up to visit mikes work shop or get his dvd.

Ray Colón

scott kho said...

hi! i somehow stumbled upon your blog, and i must say your work is very interesting! keep up the good work!

warm regards,
scott

LaCour said...

Hey Amanda,

It's wonderful to read about all the success you're experiencing in your business. Your website looks great and we're all proud of you! Keep up the awesome work!

Warmly,

Rachel