Thursday, October 16, 2008

already middle of october!

What even happened to september? I can't believe we are in the middle of october, one of my favorite months. I love this month because the heat finally lets up and starts to cool down. I love all the colors in the landscape and more recently in the past couple of years I have fallen in love with October 31st for only one reason - I get to dress up my baby girl. She is such a good sport and posed perfectly for the mama hen :) Here are a few of my favorites. We got this costume at babystyle. Also for a really great place for fellowship and fun on Halloween night you can come to our church, Trinity Chapel for Hallowed Be Thy Name. There will be rides, carnival games, food, and treats. The best part about it is that it is a safe place to be and it is free admission, free rides, and free games! Check it out - after you check out Olivia the chickadee!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! She is precious! I LOVE that costume! It's so cute!