Tuesday, June 07, 2011

baby liam - 9 months

A couple of weeks ago I went to visit the Bolin Family to take pictures of Liam. He is now 9 months and he has grown so much in the past 6 months. Here is a link to his 2 month pictures. Now he can sit up and play with his toys!! Here are some of my favorites :)

Such a big boy!


I love baby feet.


At this age everything is a phone and goes to the ear.


Laughing at his mama and daddy trying to get him to smile.


One of my favorites.


I love this sweet little man and his hair.




He got mad at us and started to cry but even then he is still super cute.




He is curious about everything and we could hardly get his attention...so much to learn about


Last time he sat in this wagon he was itty bitty. This time he was ready to take off.


Or maybe not take off but just have a little taste :)


It was really good! Another of my favorites.


A sweet family.


-amanda

No comments: