Thursday, October 25, 2012

scott and whitney - wedding

As soon as I pulled into the entrance of Foxhall Resort I knew it was going to be an incredible day. It was like pulling into another country, driving down the dirt road with the crisp air made the experience that much better. I was arriving early to meet the men. They were spending the morning skeet shooting. The day was relaxing and full of details. It was an absolute perfect wedding day. Scott and Whitney were ready for this day and all the planning and excitement had finally come full circle. It was their day to celebrate with friends and family in the most perfect setting! I have a ton of pictures to show and even more on the slideshow! Enjoy!


Whitney's Vera Wang dress. Gorgeous!!

  

I loved all the details and colors!!
  

  


Whitney's present to Scott was a bible and new gun!
  

 


  

 












A week after their honeymoon we went back to Foxhall and did a lot more pictures! I love doing this with couples because it is so relaxing and we can just have fun!











-Amanda



1 comment:

Whitney S. said...

I love them!!!!!!!!!