Saturday, May 23, 2009

chase and jessica - wedding

First off I want to go ahead and apologize for the long post, but I tried to narrow down the pictures I wanted to post and it was really hard. Jessica and Chase had an incredible wedding with awesome details! They loved the camera and the camera loved them. Their family and wedding party were great to work with and made my job easy. I posted their rehearsal dinner a couple of post ago so go check that out. They got married and Le Jardin Blanc in Douglasville. If you want to see more pictures you can check out their slideshow!!

First of Details! These were details that Le Jardin has to offer.




Jessica's bouquet - two shots couldn't decide which I liked better!


Chase is a firefighter which was the theme throughout the festivities! That's a cake!!


Again, two different shots of the rings and couldn't decide which I liked best!


The gorgeous wedding cake!


Jessica's wedding dress and fabulous hot pink shoes!!


Love these two shots. Jessica had fantastic and attentive bridesmaids!





I love this shot too! Jessica and Chase greeting each other!




Dad's first site.


The beautiful bride.


Jessica and Chase choose to see each other before the ceremony which I loved!




Isn't Chase so handsome!






The dashing guys!


The gorgeous girls! I noticed none of them were married yet so maybe they will call me when it is their time!










Love this look that Chase and Jessica are giving each other...Jessica's dad taking a deep breath after the long walk.








Love the gifts they gave to their guest!! Yummy!

No comments: