Wednesday, May 20, 2009

harrison

Yesterday evening I had the pleasure of meeting Harrison! Next week he is going to Israel for his Bar Mitzvah and then coming back here to have a party celebrating his great accomplishment! I asked him if he could resite part of it but he wouldn't so we talked about more important things like school, golf, and his upcoming trip! We had a great time and he even admitted that it ended up being more fun then he thought which made me happy! I can't wait for the party they have a lot of cool stuff planned and can't wait to see it! Here are a few of my favorites.

Love those baby blue eyes!!


Love this sequence. I like to think it was me making him laugh but I think he was cracking himself up!


Harrison's dog came for a quick visit.









Love this one!


We were worried about snakes the whole time but luckily we didn't come across any!


The door of the Atlanta Country Club.


Last, one of my favorite of the night!

No comments: